Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Honda Fanboys! I'm picking up a new, 2021 Rubicon DCT this weekend, for plowing duties on the property, as my current 21yr old Kodiak's getting tired. I've been made aware of the Pro Connect Front/Rear racks and their accessories. Where do you buy the Front Basket option I saw on Honda video? I got the dealer working on it, and even he's having trouble sourcing one! Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Honda Fanboys! I'm picking up a new, 2021 Rubicon DCT this weekend, for plowing duties on the property, as my current 21yr old Kodiak's getting tired. I've been made aware of the Pro Connect Front/Rear racks and their accessories. Where do you buy the Front Basket option I saw on Honda video? I got the dealer working on it, and even he's having trouble sourcing one! Thanks for any help.
I'm having the same issue. Here is what my dealer said "just tried to order that front basket and it is not available to order at this time. According to the response it states that this item is under product research and development." Maybe they had quality issues. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts