Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello does anyone know the number on the headlights for a 04 rubicon both top and bottom. I want to know if I can buy SilverStar bulbs and put in there. Thanks Dustin

·
Registered
785 Posts
I believe the Silverstar 9145 white bulb will fit the 3rd headlight, don't know about the 2 mains though.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
$145 bucks! ouch

i love HID's though, should be a option for all cars/trucks when you buy them

·
Registered
785 Posts
Thats funny, i noticed quite a difference in mine with the Silverstar 9145, it's whiter and brighter than the stock halogen lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I noticed that it was slightly whiter, but not worth the $22.
It may have been just alittle brighter, but again, not worth the $$$.
I have heard others saying they saw a bigger difference also, hm donno.

$145 is a good bit, but if you do a good bit of night riding, its worth it,
Its extremely bright, and uses less power.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'll be changing the lower light bulbs to PIAA H6's so that will make them even brighter, I don't do a ton of night riding but there has been a few times i was caught away from moose camp after dark and while it was snowing real hard and the added light will be nice to have.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone know what the lower bulb are I keep forgeting to look when I am anywhere near my rubi

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have not found a replacement bulb with the same numbers as the two lower ones.
But here is a pic of the top hadlebar bulb (9145) and the two lower ones.

·
Registered
785 Posts
That bulb on the left looks different from the one in the Foreman. The PIAA H6 is suppose to be the replacement for them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.