Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking on some recomendations on exhaust for my 2013 Rubicon. I am looking for more noise but also looking to see if there was anything out there that maybe works a little better with muskeg. I often find the stock system gets plugged up easy with skeg and until you wash it out properly, the skeg gets hot and you drop sparks all over the place. As most of my 1/4 sections is muskeg it would be something to consider. I have been looking at the HMF swamp xl but its a bit pricey. What do you folks recommend? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any aftermarket slip on will work im running a pro circuit t4s slip on sounds nice has the removable tip to put in or take out the spark arrestor and repack it! Sounds nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m looking at a Supertrapp exhaust....says 01 to 2011...don’t see why it would not fit my 2013 as other exhaust systems seem to cover all years rubicon and others seem to be year specific...was to my knowledge that the engines are all relatively the same...anyone know for sure....also anyone ever run a supertrapp and can let me know how they sound? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts