Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the dead minum that i would have to do to my Rubicon to turn 29.5s in LA because we have thick mud done here would HMF, K&N, clucth kit and jet kit be enough what else is there that i can that the price is not outrages to buy

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Phil did you get your bike back yet, just wondering if the clutch kit made a noticeable difference. I need the engine to build up a little steam before engaging. Wondering if this kit is worth installing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was supossed to get it back Friday BUt it ain;t goin to be Ready till the end of this week the had a lot of s$$T happen there because were i am getting it put in its one of my moms friends thats doin us a favor so its been pushed aside but i will let you know when i get it back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rubi 29.5-10 & 12 Laws

Put the 29.5-12 Laws on Rear very good choice, I finally got mine out and they Work Great, no prob turnin them, it went about everywhere my 500 Cat did.....U'll be surprised how GOOD it TURNS them, got a friend that has 29.5-10's on all 4 on his 450 and he said my Rubi walked all over him and that's without a Clutch Kit on my Rubi and his 450 did....

·
Registered
186 Posts
DMR do you use your NOS alot and if you do when do you use it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
yeah DMR has it on his rubi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well Really Have NEVER USED IT not even HOOKED UP.....My Rubi can lite them 29.5's up with NO PROB.....If it had IRS it would be 1 heck of a MUDDER........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.