Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a line on some of the Highlifter Lite Wheels 12X7, They are black, they were for a '07 Grizz and he got all 4 rears instead of 2 front and 2 rear..they are 4/110 Bolt pattern but they are for a sra.. the question is if i buy them from him will they work on my foreman?? i think the fronts will have to be flipped around to work, are there any cons to doing that and will they work?? any help would be great....

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
it wouldn't be a good ideal to flip them around, if you think about it the factory and aftermarket rims use a beveled lug nut and the rims have a tappered hole in them. If you still want to get them, you will need atleast a set of 2" spacers on the rear.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can't speak for your situation but, I have 2 sets of tires and rims That I ordered for my '05 Brute Force750. The BF is currently in the shop so just for the heck of it I mounted the 14" x 27" ITP Mudlight XTRs on Type 7 wheels on the Foreman. It happened that I ALREADY had a set of 2" wheel spacer in the garage. I now sit at 49" in the rear using the spacers. I didn't measure the fronts. I did not use any spacers up front. They looked to be about the same as the factory, other than simply being a larger tire.

I was thrilled to death to be able to use my existing tires and wheels on both bikes. That opens up all kinds of possibilities. Honda rims on the BF??? BF rims on the Foreman??? I now have 4 sets of rims that I can swap around as needed!!!

I am picking up an '06 Wolverine Sunday 10-08-06 and it also has the 4-110 pattern...it just gets more and more interesting. I will have to try the XTRs on the Wolverine. If nothing more that for a photo!!!

Good Luck, Jaxom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.