Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Them are some good pics! Have you ever rode around Meredith,Co in White River Nat Forest? We come about every fall and camp behind Ruedi Reservoir and ride sometimes from Meredith up to the Continental Divide around Hagerman Pass.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you need a ORV sticker in Colorado. I am in Cheyenne, Wy. And thought about riding in Co. but not sure of the laws there.
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes you need to get sticker it coast 25.50 gust went up. No I have not rode the trails in the white river n.f. Maybe this year I will try to get up there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No have have not been that way. I live on the front range norther Colorado I ride mostly here. I you have some pictures of that part of Co. Like to see them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
QUOTE (00foreman450 @ Feb 26 2008, 08:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=97912
Them are some good pics! Have you ever rode around Meredith,Co in White River Nat Forest? We come about every fall and camp behind Ruedi Reservoir and ride sometimes from Meredith up to the Continental Divide around Hagerman Pass.
Yeah! Rode HellGate many times. Live by the Grand Mesa. Gods Country

·
Registered
8 Posts
High altitude

I'm going to Alma Colorado at end of June. I'm from Illinois and have a 09 Forman 500. Will I have to drop a jet size or will I be able to adjust my fuel screw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts