Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I ordered a set of anodized black for my 14 Foreman about 2 weeks ago. They haven't arrived yet but I think the anodize process adds to the delivery time.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Did u lose any ground clearance under ur rear diff?
While you may be losing the slightest amount of ground clearance you are gaining the ability to actually slide over obstacles that you might otherwise get hung up on. (thats a direct quote from the ricochet website)

so basically ground clearance loss is minimal but the protection you get is worth it.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I have ricochet skids on my outlander and I am brutal to them. pound them on rocks etc as hard as I can and I never give it a second thought. the only drawback to them is they stick in snow bad. I have never noticed them stick in mud...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really can't tell any difference yet with them on. I think it is just a confidence thing for me, so I don't worry when I go through stuff that could puncture a cv boot.

I initially just got the a-arm but on the new Foreman, you have to trim a lot of the plastic on the belly factory skid plate, so I went ahead and changed it all out. Also, you cant keep the top plastic piece for the front cv boot, like you can on the older models. These fit a lot tighter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got a great discount, because I called mad because the a-arms would not fit with the plastic stock belly plate without a lot of cutting, so he sent me the belly portion for half off. Then I just went ahead and bought the rear diff cover too since I had everything else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.