Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any thing out there taht will make my hondas revers a little faster

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah good point I had just saw it on someones list of things done to their foreman and was curious

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE ("justinwilliamskx":8qa03ohs)
Yeah good point I had just saw it on someones list of things done to their foreman and was curious
What your seeing in everyones sig,( Reverse override) Its just a quick way to put into reverse, eliminates pushing the little red button. Also there are a few on here that has picked up alittle gadget off ebay that will lock the reverse lever open and all you have to do is shift into reverse.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have that thing, it is called the Quickreverse. I LOVE IT. It makes plowing a BREEZE and it also makes riding a heck of alot easier. I think that little piece of plastic was worth every penny I paid for it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I made my own.I used a piece of plastic,cut in a triangle shape and a groove cut in it for the cable( which holds it in place).

·
Registered
65 Posts
anyone have any pics and/or dimensions? i'd like to fabricate one for myself. thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just used a 7/16 nut, if you lift up the little rubber cover push the red button down and pull the brake you will see what you need to do i just pushed the button pulled the brake and put the nut in there and released. piece of cake. you may need to adjust the cable so it is tighter to hold the nut in, i had to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.