Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this one from a guy that lived close by. He bought it new but hadn’t ridden it in probably 5 or so years. It was under a shelter but still got right much weather exposure. Put some time and money into it, but the results are nice.

Before and after pics:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It’s looks like it Just rolled out of the dealership. Dang good Job man thumbs up. Is that camo wrap or Just new body panels.
Thanks guys!!

It's a camo wrap (ordered from CamoSkinz.com). The plastics were in overall good condition, just faded badly. The fender flares were all cracked, so I replaced them. Recovered the seat and bought a used bumper and front rack off eBay (the originals were dented up badly), then had the racks, bumper, handlebar and headlight guard powder coated. I then added a Warn winch, a 2" lift, and new wheels/tires. Repainted most of frame as it had lots of exposure surface rust. Replaced a lot of odds and ends like all the vent lines, grips, gas gauge, and left control buttons. I bought a snorkel kit for it, just need to install it. Front drums were hammered, so I put on a disc brake conversion kit. Shocks were dead, so replaced those too. The speedometer display is sun baked bad and reads all 9's on hours and mileage (from sitting so long with dead battery) so I ordered a new one, but it's back ordered, not sure when it will come in.

·
Premium Member
6,220 Posts
That looks awesome. Have a link to that wrap kit, and was it hard to install?

Where did you get that LED pod light? I like it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That looks awesome. Have a link to that wrap kit, and was it hard to install?

Where did you get that LED pod light? I like it.

The camo wrap kit is here:

CamoSKINZ - Now Entering Camo Country

I paid a guy to do it since I had never done one before and didn't want to waste $150!! But seeing how he did it, I will do my next one.

I modded a 00-04 Rubicon headlight bracket to accept the LED headlight. It was easy to be honest. Here's the link to discussion thread.

https://www.hondaforeman.com/127-foreman-400/165179-led-headlight-mod-450-s.html

·
Premium Member
6,220 Posts
Looks like I saw that one! LOL.

Didn't put two and two together that it was the same bike. Looks great though! Did you use the permanent skin or the removable on that camo?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like I saw that one! LOL.

Didn't put two and two together that it was the same bike. Looks great though! Did you use the permanent skin or the removable on that camo?
It's the permanent skin. It's probably a little harder to work with from what I read, but lasts better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts