Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
there are like 3 of them 1. carb vent line above the carb. 2. crankcase 3. rear differential not sure where the crank case one is just know there is one the first two i rout along the top frame rail to the headlight assembely

·
Registered
305 Posts
There are 6 vents total that need to be rerouted.
2 carb vents
1 rear diff
1 rear brake
1 front diff
1 fan
And you need to plug the carb drain/overflow it is the tube coming off the bottom of the carb.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I think I did get them all. My problem now is I used rubber tubing and it pinches under the zip ties should I get some stiffet fuel tube? or should I just go with lighter pressure on the softer tubing? also will it work its way back down the frame if it is not tight enough?

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE ("AkStickkiller":1ybw9tjf)
ok I think I did get them all. My problem now is I used rubber tubing and it pinches under the zip ties should I get some stiffet fuel tube? or should I just go with lighter pressure on the softer tubing? also will it work its way back down the frame if it is not tight enough?
Just tighten them until it barely squishes the tubing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
added info

Thanks to Marcust I am done and looking good!
He also told me to use a filter of a chain saw to plug the end of my lines so I wouldnt have to droop them this works and looks great!
Goodnight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.