Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see ya'll added the 350! I'll be needing it for my son's bike!
Does anyone have a repair manual for an 02 Rancher they aren't using? We have to rebuild the top-end of Tyler's bike now! UGH!
His bike has cost us just under $1,000 in the last two months!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
well that sux
i see the manuel's going on ebay sometimes for like .99 but thats the cd.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A CD would be okay...better-n-nothing! Honda place can order me one for $35! The parts are supposed to be in tomorrow so I guess I'd better find one!!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
From what I understand, if you are a member of HRC Honda riders Club, you can access the Honda manual free from their site. You get 1 year free when you buy any new Honda. I just have not tried it out yet.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
well sweet i gotta try that then beacusei am a member.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, my bad luck strikes again......my membership just expired last month and I didn't renew!!!!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Forewoman, I do you notice a black cloud following you around. You seem to have had no good luck dealing w/ the ATVs lately.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know!!! Kinda makes me worried about the Rabbit Run!!!! We even stayed off the bikes this past weekend just to be sure we didn't tear anything up!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i am sure you guys will make it. If ya need any help hit me or robb up
We know a lil about honda motors lol maybe more then a lil.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, thanks! I think he is gonna try to start putting it back together tonight! Hopefully you will see it up and running like a top at the Rabbit Run!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great! Thanks for the info! I think he is gonna try it without the manual now, he thinks he can wing it! HOWEVER when he was putting it together last night he ended up bending the new ring.....man was he P.O.'d !!! Only good thing is that it turns out we won't need that bike for this weekend! (we have to look at the bright side)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Suggestion for ordering through Helminc.com

Just a suggestion for any others looking for a good repair/service manual. truegrit is right, Helminc.com is a great place to get a book and well worth the price, but instead of me personally ordering through helminc.com, I had my dealership order through them. I saved $15 on it. From $53 shipped to $38 out the door through my dealership.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts