Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
QUOTE ("MossyoakForeman":1p6x2a59)
How hard would be to relocate the stock rad up to the racks or would it be worth it.
I dont know much about my wheeler yet but im pretty sure our foremans are air cooled... thus not needing a radiator.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Your oil cooler (there is no rad) that is in front of the engine uses the fan for cooling, but, the engine also needs that fan to cool the fins on the head at lower speeds. There is also a second oil cooler mounted up high under the nose of the bike, I have had the lower one plugged solid on several occasions and the upper one still cools the engine sufficiently, no need to relocate, I have never had a heating issue. One thing I do is remove the extra black trim pieces around the engine in the summer so I have easy access to clean the lower rad and fan. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
108 Posts
yea,our Foreman's don't need that cause there such beast's!!! .But....yea,we don't have one,the new Rancher's do,but our's don't.Nothing to Relocate,accept for vent lines,that's the only thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.