Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 6191 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a place to shoot the breeze and talk about whatevers on your mind.

How bout ya!?

***DISCLAIMER***

The following content may have inappopriate language and or photographs. We the administration and moderation team do not
necessarily agree with or condone the following user comments, reader disgression is advised.

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
Calling it a night here. I have to wake up way to early to get all the snow pushed before everything has to open.

See ya in the morning.

·
Registered
255 Posts
you ever seen anyone get there rims bedlined?

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (midnight4731 @ Feb 8 2010, 11:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=144854
you ever seen anyone get there rims bedlined?
No, cant say that I have..... mine were polished so nothing was gona mess that up. Now if you already have a painted rim id say go for it, but I would use a heat gun to make sure that stuff bakes on. How far from nashville are you?

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Well hmmm whats on my mind...well for one the snow and cold around here is starting to get old. Was unemployed for a year so I took a job at the local airport testing walk behind snowblowers. What a B.S. job walking behind a snowblower for 8 hours a day. he other week it was -24 with the windchill for two days, want to talk about a long day. My snowmobile is fun but its hard to enjoy the scenery, I just want spring to come so I can get back on the trails with the Foreman(and not to mention my job will end when the snow melts). My main job description is a welder/fabricator and I really like doing that, I do side jobs for people. Right now I need a front bumper for my Foreman and and trying to find out what I want and then Ill make it. Dont worry when I do I will post some pics. Well I think thats long enough.

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I know how the unemployment thing goes! Im a boilermaker so just about all my work is in the spring and fall (best bass fishin monthes :() I weld for little side jobs when I can, Im actuall trying to find a Miller bobcat, that way is the power goes out again like it did the other day I can just fire up the welder :) It hasnt got too too cold here, last night it ws about 10. But you're getting that lake effect crap, thats a whole different kind of cold there! I have to prepare, we have about 20" of sno right now and we're supposed to be getting another 6-8" tonight (the 20" we have were supposed to be 6-8!!!) So this should be a fun and interesting night. Outside at 2am shoveling the driveway so the ol lady can drive 50 miles to work *blah*. P.I.T.A.!

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (H22ate @ Feb 10 2010, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145054
HAHA yea I was like wtf. So you been ridin with your new setup or what?

ya know i just now read up and saw where you asked how far i was from nashville. im 1 hour south east on i 24 from there

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (H22ate @ Feb 10 2010, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145054
HAHA yea I was like wtf. So you been ridin with your new setup or what?
yea i went out for a lil while today.. tried to get a variety drivin over downed trees, mud, trails here by the house and it did awsome. ya know how the factory suspension has that kinda roll from where its soft. dont really do that any more and its nice. lol someone can sit on the front racks now without just about bottoming out the shocks.

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool. My buddy and I decided to take a road trip there last summer, we kinda just up and left for a week. Ive always wanted to go to the grand ol oprey! We sat in the front row center stage for jamey johnson it was pretty sweet. We also went to the CMHoF and saw the "williams family tradition" It was a pretty good trip but the locals around there sure did surprise me ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (H22ate @ Feb 10 2010, 06:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145057
Cool. My buddy and I decided to take a road trip there last summer, we kinda just up and left for a week. Ive always wanted to go to the grand ol oprey! We sat in the front row center stage for jamey johnson it was pretty sweet. We also went to the CMHoF and saw the "williams family tradition" It was a pretty good trip but the locals around there sure did surprise me ;)
lol why's that?

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (H22ate @ Feb 10 2010, 06:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145059
Have you ever been to... I think it was 4th maybe 5th street in downtown nashville?

lol been on them all one time or another. 2nd ave. is the party hotspot though. lol what caught your eye? bums? mooches? hookers? or something else haha

·
Premium Member
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HAHA well I did get hit on by a hooker that was interesting "ahh I have to go" we actaully sat and BS'ed with some bum for a while...... he told us where all the different beer joints were. We got to hang out on the tapout bus too! I never really liked that stuff cause everyones a bad ass ya know, but these guys were cool as h3ll. we sat infront of their bus ALL day for the 4th of july so they invited us up and fed me quite a bit of alcohol lol. The bars down there were pretty sweet too, just about all of them had bands and blue ribbon...... thats what im talkin about! Not too many bars up here have PBR

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (H22ate @ Feb 10 2010, 06:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=145061
HAHA well I did get hit on by a hooker that was interesting "ahh I have to go" we actaully sat and BS'ed with some bum for a while...... he told us where all the different beer joints were. We got to hang out on the tapout bus too! I never really liked that stuff cause everyones a bad ass ya know, but these guys were cool as h3ll. we sat infront of their bus ALL day for the 4th of july so they invited us up and fed me quite a bit of alcohol lol. The bars down there were pretty sweet too, just about all of them had bands and blue ribbon...... thats what im talkin about! Not too many bars up here have PBR

lol yeah the bars are pretty good up there. usually a halfway decent selection in the bigger ones. but lol yea bums and hookers all over the place. there is one part of town thats a big time red light district. but its a big city with a lot of rich people and nightlife so you expect it. lol have no hookers or your average bum in this town. closest u get is the occasional guy standing at the on ramp on the interstate with a card board sign wanting a ride. you ever heard of bonnaroo?

1 - 20 of 6191 Posts