Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone rode this place? Can you bring adult beverages? Are the trails any good? Thinking about making a trip Sat

·
Registered
142 Posts
That place is awesome not sure if its legal but you do need to watch out for the giant spiders every 100 ft or so in the trail I went their about 2 yrs ago and loved it but that was in september and it was HOT!!!! My skin was melting the place I went was down the road from a shell station before a trailer park the trails were cool because they had lots of water good luck let us know

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well red clay hill is out because they have a new rule that you can't have any after market exhaust. We did find another place called rebel hunting club that is right next to it. Guess we will find out tommorrow

·
Registered
195 Posts
post back aobut reble hunting club. i alos heard about a place in mariceville tx. ill try to find more info

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the place was awesome from what i could see. We only got to ride for an hour an half. From what we saw it was really good. We will probably plan another trip in a couple of weeks. All in all well worth the trip for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.