Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i saw one once ......uh.....at least i think it was a recon
plus this forum looked small tryin to liven it up

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i saw one this weekend and it was lifted didnt think it was a recon looked good.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had one and just traded it in this spring for my new 500. I got an awsome price for it With the new tires i put on it it went through the mud great and if i got stuck i would just move it over and try again ,it was a blast to drive.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
What type tire and what size did you run, I need to put some on the wifes. I am getting tired of pushing her out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
They were Kenda Bearclaw and had exellent traction. When they grabed somthing in the mud be shure to be hanging on to the bars. If i remember right they were 25x12x9 and they cleared the fenders.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
cool appreciate it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Saw a Recon Yesterday, 8 year old was driving it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
my mom gots one and the stock tires suck alot lol i use them for doing dounets but i have my stock rancher tires on it but ill be geting ehr some mud tires for xmas what is the bigist that u could go with out messing any thing up or triming it

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE ("BrianA":1vn32uwx)
Check out my Recon in my sig.
Nice recon, here is a picture of my foreman.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw a recon at MudMania-B race foreman450rider.

·
Registered
186 Posts
that recon that raced foreman450rider was bad azz it was going where some dude on a brute force couldnt go. i think the main things is he was drunk and didnt care.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New to the forum thought I would make a post.

My Ride
04 Recon
25" mudlites all the way around
2' lift kit
2000lb winch

Soon to install
Snorkel
Front and Rear Cargo Baskets

·
Registered
424 Posts
I use to have a 2000 Honda Recon, I loved it, it was a awsome little 2 wheel drive quad. I am thinking about getting a 250ex, same setup as the Recon but in a sport form.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My son has a recon

·
Registered
13 Posts
My buddy rides an 05 Brute and I take my recon every where he goes. Even a couple of places where he has been stuck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A friend of mine has a recon, he has mud tires on the back and stock on the front. He does very well going through mud holes, they are nice little bikes if you want something small and inexpensive.

·
Registered
47 Posts
my wife has an 06 recon

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a yfz 450 last weekend... but my recon is my mud machine. 27" itp 589's on the rear and 25" on the front. Did I mention that it's stock height?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts