Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I’m probably about to talk about something that has already happened but I need to rebuild my 2016 Honda rancher 420 and I was hoping to get some more hp out of it and install a 500 foreman top end, I heard that it is possible because they have almost everything the same, so is it possible and if it is, what would I need to do to make it work, I also heard that the foreman throttle body is a little bigger then the 420 so how would I adjust the difference in fuel. Thanks for anyone’s help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I’m probably about to talk about something that has already happened but I need to rebuild my 2016 Honda rancher 420 and I was hoping to get some more hp out of it and install a 500 foreman top end, I heard that it is possible because they have almost everything the same, so is it possible and if it is, what would I need to do to make it work, I also heard that the foreman throttle body is a little bigger then the 420 so how would I adjust the difference in fuel. Thanks for anyone’s help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the second message, I don’t know how to use this that well but could someone also tell me the brake in period for a new top end, thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts