Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, forgive me if this is a crazy question, but...is there such a thing as a normal-position front plow that mounts to the bike using a rear 2" receiver? I have seen old (~2010) posts where this was mentioned (unless I totally misunderstood the poster), and I've found dead links to DIY setups like I'm describing but my searching hasn't turned up any real discussion of them which makes me think maybe they don't exist or maybe they do exist but are exceedingly unpopular for some reason. To my ignorant mind a hitch-mount plow makes a lot of sense as it is already a strong point on the machine and there would be no issues with skid plate compatibility, nothing hanging down underneath with the plow off, and for installation I'd rather fiddle around behind the machine versus crawling underneath to line up pins or whatever. So, does such a thing exist? If so, are there downsides to the design that I am not considering?
I have a 2022 Foreman base model with 2500lb winch and Strong Made 2" rear receiver if that makes a difference.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts