Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im trying to take the rear brake off my bike but i got the cover off and i could not get the drumb off is there some sort of trick to get that thing off i stopped befor i broke something. any help would be good thanks kyle

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Did you loosen the brake adjustment?Back those wing nuts all the way off.
If you already did this and it still won't pull off by hand,then what I do next is to use two prybars and pry it off.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If you already did this and it still won't pull off by hand,then what I do next is to use two prybars and pry it off.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE ("Yooperforeman":3z68id35)
yea thats wht i thought it was i have the break laver all the way loose ill have time later today to mess with it and see if i can get it to come off

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i got it off today i took the hole back plate off and cleand it and pryed the hub offand cleand everything and it works all better now. but thansk for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.