Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 13' Rancher for my wife. Great machine!

We probably should have test rode the vehicle first because the manual shift hurts her foot. Somewhat difficult for her to up-shift. Does anyone make a heel to toe shifter for this Rancher? Or any suggestions on something that I could rig up?

That would solve the problem completely. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
remove side panel, remove pinch bolt on shifter, and remove sifter. mark position of shifter so you get it on the right spline when reinstalling.

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
They also make a bar that attaches to your foot shift lever so you can use your left hand instead of your left foot but thats not what your looking for, its just an idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A heel to toe shifter would be the ultimate solution here. Its not really a problem with the shifter as much as it is with the pain on my wifes foot that the act of shifting causes.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Just wondering is she shifting with tennis shoes or boots. It might be something shes not use too, and the more she rides the easier it gets. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
The pain in her foot will soon be a pain in the azz. lol, sorry couldnt help myself but it is true, lmao.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wondering is she shifting with tennis shoes or boots. It might be something shes not use too, and the more she rides the easier it gets. Just a thought.
You are correct there in that it would get easier most likely but she has some arthritis in her foot. She initially wore some tennis shoes but is now going with some boots and that helps some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts