Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are finally getting rain

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I would rather have steady rain all day than a heavy rain for 10 minutes. Hopefully the underground gets wet so the water starts to pool instead of just getting soaked up and gone..

·
Registered
831 Posts
gonna ride grant again tonight..... seeing if any of the local guys wanna meet up out there for a little rid. me and eurobro will be out there around 7-730ish.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Where is Grant? What is out there?

·
Registered
831 Posts
its in the melbourne/palm bay area. umm right now just bunch of trails and a little bit of mud in areas where there use to be lakes. durnin rainy season some nice trails and bunch of water. its good riding for the area it is and how close is it to me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
ill send ya some of our rain...its rained at least once a day for the past week here..not alot of accumulation but never the less its wet...i almost had to bale hay out of my front yard..it didn't get cut for two weeks..then as soon as i got done cutting it ..it rained..but this weeknd is looking good for our atvwv.com trip to the Hatfield & McCoy trails....hope you guys get the rain to get them fires under control...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
May 21st was the official start of the "rainy" season whooo ra!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
yup, i hope its miserable this weekend, it will be the first memorial day weekend i can ever remember getting rain on

·
Registered
859 Posts
Weather man here is only giving it 20-30 percent chance of rain all week. I hope it does rain because it was real dry and dusty out there this weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.