Honda Foreman Forums banner

RABBIT RUN!

24K views 65 replies 20 participants last post by  Lady Foreman 
#1 ·
They have posted a "tentative date" for the Rabbit Run of May 13th! That's a lot later than last year, I sure hope it's not dusty then!

#3 ·
Should we take a Poll about whether she should let you go so that she can how important it is?????
And WHERE IS ROB????? Just cuz' his bike is down doesn't mean he doesn't have to talk to us!!!!!!!

#10 ·
count us in, I hopw we get a lot of rain by then.

#12 ·
I already cleared it with the ex and what ever weekend it is I'm in and she will watch the kids!

#16 ·
Well my cruise is on may 13th so looks like me and my dad wont make it. you guys have fun while im soaking up the sun on my cruise and getting wasted also picking up scaggles.

#17 ·
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":3kj5r6u6)
Well my cruise is on may 13th so looks like me and my dad wont make it. you guys have fun while im soaking up the sun on my cruise and getting wasted also picking up scaggles.
I think your chances of picking up scaggles would be a lot greater at the Rabbit Run!!!
Sorry you will have to miss it, but at least your bike won't get torn up!

#18 ·
Cruise scaggles are the best. You can be who ever they want you to be!!!!! Good luck and my the force be with you.

#26 ·
If that is mothers day weekend what a better way to say thank you then to leave your mom alone and go outside and play!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.