Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Apollo's Website:

5/24/06 - Yes, finally we have something positive to report! The club has agreed on a target date, or a tentative reschedule date. The local Fire Department will inspect the property this weekend and verify that all the fires are completely out and pending that confirmation we will release the date information. Although it hasn't quite happened yet we are hopeful that the rainy season will kick in as well as all the weather services have predicted. There is a very good chance of rain this weekend and there may have been some rain at the property today. Stay tuned folks - we are almost there!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From Apollo's site:

5/30/06 - Okay this is official; the Lucky Rabbit Run is now scheduled for Saturday, June 17! Please get the word out! Despite the 'go ahead' from the property owner and the local Fire Department though current conditions are still on the bleak side, the drought index is still higher now than when we postponed the event and fires are still in the news as evidence that we are still in the Red Zone. The property had about an inch and a half of rain this weekend and we are counting on the seasonal rains to kick in to bring that index down to a safe level for the event. There still is an outside chance that if it doesn't rain for us in the meantime we may have to postpone this again - just keep in mind that the schedule is predicated on it raining for us.

·
Registered
227 Posts
QUOTE ("Robb":zvt947mw)
I will be there fo sho
Robb looks like you and I will be the only one representing!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("civicex0202":17j63lpg)
i dunno if ill be able to make it.... have a funneral that day.
DANG! A funeral in TWO WEEKS???? Where are they keeping that body?
WOW, that's a long time off for a funeral! Or are you gonna kill someone and that would be about the right timing for the funeral!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
yea i dunno either.... well its a good friends dad in chicago. he died of cancer last week. so theyre creamated (sp?) him. but yea i dunno if im goin or not now. not a def. depends on how much plain ticket is.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Right, once he gets the price of that plane ticket the plans will change! He'll be a the Rabbit Run!
We are still going. It sure does mess things up when they change the date because those that couldn't go before can NOW go but don't have tickets and some that COULD go before NOW can't! But the Pumpkin Run will be here before we know it (hurricane permitting) so they will get vouchers for that.
I just hope we get a lot more rain over the next two weeks!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Wink Right, once he gets the price of that plane ticket the plans will change! He'll be a the Rabbit Run!

i ment the dead guy

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":20h0e378)
Wink Right, once he gets the price of that plane ticket the plans will change! He'll be a the Rabbit Run!

i ment the dead guy

[/quote]

OH RIGHT, he's not going anywhere either!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
could the people not going get a voucher for the p-run instead? I have to work that day

·
Registered
831 Posts

aight whos followin this guy????? lol so who all is goin to rabbit run now???? im thinkin im in.... euro was sayin something last nite bout how he is prob out.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
DANG, this sucks! Hardly ANY of ya'll are going!
But me and Shane are also going FO SHO!
Seems like whoever has to work that day could suddenly get the 24 hr. flu!
Why can't Derek go?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.