Honda Foreman Forums banner

how many people are goin to the rabbit run??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
i am not voting until we have a captains meeting about it. most likely but it hasnt been confirmed yet

I have a free voucher to get in and the membership papers here, just waiting on Forewoman to come down and fill it out for me

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol aight i got my ticket yesterday in the mail.... so im ready to ride and euro got his too. so we re ready to ride. you hoes better get yers too

·
Registered
227 Posts
I put my paper work in the mail yesterday and I think black Griz did also. So that is four more! looking forward to it!

·
Registered
859 Posts
We are thinking about it but to be honest we did not have a good time last rabbit run we went to. There was no mud and allot of dust. The day time play area was nasty. We just sat and got drunk all day. Not that that is different than any other ride but this time we did not ride at all. We will see if we get some rain then maybe. The other big issue is it is on mothers day. This has been a rough year for my mom and we need to do something nice for her.

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you look at the poll it looks like we are going to have a good turn out!!!! 100% Are going!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tru.... lol well im lookin forward to gettin drunk and some ridin... sorry bout yer mom.. if u cant go then we ll just have to plan for another ride... im hopin to be a big turn out for mud fest in august

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":386srlli)
i am not voting until we have a captains meeting about it. most likely but it hasnt been confirmed yet

I have a free voucher to get in and the membership papers here, just waiting on Forewoman to come down and fill it out for me
Okay, I'll fill out the form for ya!!! GEEZ, I gotta do EVERYTHING!
We are definitely gonna go, we sent our checks yesterday. I hope ya'll will be seen with me....Shane has me on a PoPo 700!
But, I must say, I rode it in Bunnell Saturday from noon til midnight and it is definitely a nice ride and got thru some real nasty stuff too! But, I still have the Honda for when this one tears up!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Norm we need to talk about this and probably soon.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'm in with the wifey going too
I'll bring a charcole grill if you guys want to cook anything up, if not i'll just bring my lil gas one. Also does anyone have a lil pop up tent of any sort? is gonna be a hot one and we are going to need some shade out there. 18 days till we are out there

·
Registered
859 Posts
It is official we will not be able to make this trip. Hopefully we can all get together for the next one.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am trying to get dano in gear and fix his bike so that we can make it but if not I will be at mudfest

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ray I will bring my 15x15 canopy that is like the ones that you rent for parties. I will also be bringing 110 gallons of water to take showers with or cool off with.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
yup, i am out

Budda is also out (fishing tournament)

Thanks for the offer Forewoman, we will have to catch up another time

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.