Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have just a quick question about Knoxville. TN If someone lives near there. I'm currently living in Billings, MT. In a few months we are selling our house and we have our minds set on moving to the Knoxville area. Are there any good jobs around that area? Maybe on the outskirts of town? Maryville? I work for the City of Billings now. Public Works-Distribution/Water department. I see that Seimems Corporation is in Knoxville. Has anybody heard of that company before or any other recommendations on some good jobs around Knoxville? Any information would be great on Knoxville.
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
129 Posts
im from maryville. but i dont know much about the business area. i know we have denso and they hire a lot of people. we have a couple of industrial parks there. what kind of job are you looking for?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knoxville

I would like to get on with the City of Knoxville/Maryville. I checked there website but they didn't have any openings at this time in my field. Besides that I used to work for Sea Ray Boats for 7 years about 10 years ago in Merritt Island, FL. I know they have a plant in Tenn. somewhere. I heard about Denso. I have a realtor in Tennessee now she sent me some jobs and that was one of them. Do you recommended any jobs in Maryville?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.