Honda Foreman Forums banner

Put the Foreman 500 to work

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Yooperforeman 
#1 ·
I used the 500 S today to skid some logs out of the woods.Boy! was I impressed! It's new with only 26 miles on it but it was time to put it to work.I have 25" dirt devils.I was pulling Birch logs 12-16 feet long and probably 16-20 inches in diameter.The ground was soft and snow covered.Man! I couldn't believe it. Wish I had the camera with.Once I got moving I could shift up to 3rd. gear to keep momentum.

#2 ·
You'll be surprized as to what them Foreman's will do. Low end grunt is their
specialty.

#3 ·
Oh yea they have some good working grunt to them..

Ive done the same by pulling logs out of the woods and other random work and they do it well.

#4 ·
I use mine to pull logs around, and i love the power. once I catch traction you cant stop me!!!

#5 ·
I use mine for pullin couches, love seats, recliners, matresses, a jet ski, a bbq pit, along with quite a few other things that i just wanted to see if i could pull.

#6 ·
That's cool! I was afraid of breaking something,but OH,Well.Have you ever had it start hopping when in a hard pull?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.