Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know who makes the best production snorkel kit?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i have a 05 500

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
We have the Triangle Snorkels and we love them. They are a little pricey,
but they are very nice.

·
Registered
268 Posts
you can save your self some money and make your own. i think it cost me about $20ish to make mine.. but just dont pull one of these..... the snorkel wont help in this case, and waders dont either!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
You like that picture don't you .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks like nonnieselman needs some scuba gear for that one!!!

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I would just make my own, 1.5" spa tubing works perfect.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
It aint one you take very often (well at least you hope not), I would show it all the time too.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I made my own and it costed me about $15 dollars and 2 hours of my time but I dont get any water in the box

·
Registered
35 Posts
the good thing about the triangle kit is that it comes w/the vent lines for the brakes and everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
so is that all your going to need to do is just the airbox?? i posted somthing like this on highlifter and the guys were saying im gonna have to put dielectrical grease all around my wiring and stuff. im just going to be playing in the occasional water/mud whole. im not going to be hardcore just in and out. maybe 7 times a ride at the most. and it will most likly me 90% water....so what do i do?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.