Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I would bet it had somethin' if not most to do with it. I am really considerin'
takin' mine off cause of several folks havin' problems related to the lifts.

·
Registered
514 Posts
how much lift did you have and what kind??

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I put a 2 inch High Lifter lift on the Rincon and so far..( Knock on wood ) no problems yet. I did just recently tear my right front boot. I dont know if this is because of the radical angle of the front axle or if I cought something on one of the rides.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I wouldn't worry about a lift on a rincon, it is just harder on you axles. On the foremans it is really hard on the rear u joint, I should have taken mine off but didn't, now it is sitting broken in my yard.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
How much of a lift did you have Neil?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i made a 1.5" lift for my rubicon and i have had no problems with it besides my CV boots wearing but that is normal. i had a 2" lift and i thought that the axles were stressed too much so i didnt make it.
-Aaron

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a HL lift but i decided today to take the rear off and try that for awhile. I would like to keep that big repair a way for a while. It doesn't look that bad believe it or not. Thanks for the replies. I have also taken all the fender extensions off and I think that I could fit some 36's under there now. lol

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
QUOTE ("Railroader":33kw1kka)
How much of a lift did you have Neil?
2"s, I will leave the front on but not the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.