Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put 14"wheels and 27"tires on my Foreman S 500. Any input on how it is going to affect the take off and speed of my bike. thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
slow

just a little slower on the top end and less bottom end just a little slower all around

if u got outlaws then when u get in some sticky mud u might have a tough time turning them

·
Registered
171 Posts
Im running 27 itp's with 12 inch wheels on mine and i find that you do lose about 4 miles an hour on the top end. But as far as the lower end I have a little trouble turning them over in second when the mud is thick but i do get through it fairly easy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If I get in the bad stuff I put it in 1st, I can get through a lot holes in second.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yea for me its usally 1st gear in the real nasty stuff unless im in 2wd and the mud isnt that sticky.

·
Registered
35 Posts
How did that clutch kit work sasquatch? I am thinking of putting one on mine.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
CajunForeman..I have a 500 Foreman and a 650 Rincon...The 650 Rincon had a top speed ( stock ) of over 65...now with 27's and a lift kit...only goes over 48,50. Was it just stronger when it was new, and now its really worn out? It only has maybe 150 hours.. Did I do damage somewhere along the line? It is still super strong in the mud and pulling people out, but you scare me with the 4mph thing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.