Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first quad. (trx 500 es) and was looking the best best upgrades for more power and wheres the best place to buy them. So far the bike is awesome but more power would be even better. thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just added the HMF, K&N, and Dyno Jet Kit on my Rancher and what a world of difference. Worth every penny!
Where to buy? I think Robb knows a good place.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
abit of advice; dont get the dynojet kit...just get the factoryjets and find which one works best...i think most around here run a 170....#1-dynojet kit is higher than factory jets...#2 factory jets of the same size as the DJ kit have better power on thje dyno charts i have seen...........may not be true in some circumstances...just what i have heard and seen

good luk and enjoy the bike

·
Registered
59 Posts
IF YOUR NOT IN A BIG HURY AND HAVE COUPLE OF WEEKS TO WAIT, THEN I WOULD ORDER THE HMF PIPE, K&N AIR FILTER (WITH PRE-FILTER,TRUST ME..)AND THE JET FROM WORLDWIDEPERFORMANCE. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST PLACE THAT I HAD FOUND, BUT LIKE I SAID IT TAKES 2-3 WEEKS TO GET... PIPE-$199, JET-$10, QIUET CORE(OPTIONAL)-$20, PREFILTER-$20, AND K&N FILTER-$"I DON'T REMEMBER"

·
Registered
343 Posts
Atvoutfitters.com sells the performance kit for $299 plus shipping. It includes the HMF Utility exhaust, K&N air filter, Outerwears Prefilter and Jet kit (jet kit includes 3 different oem jets). Quiet Core for the utility is 20 extra, but if you don't want the utility exhaust you can get the Penland Pro or the quiet series, either one for 20 extra. This was the best deal I found.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i got it from atvoutfitters

atvoutfitters is where I purchased mine from. I even sent a money order on a Friday and I received the stuff the following Friday. I live in Southern Illinois. So it really wasn't that long of a wait to get it. And they have a great price on the stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.