Honda Foreman Forums banner

Portland area dealer?

1097 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Anonymous
Hello All,
I'm ready to buy my first ATV and have decided on a new Foreman. I will be using it with a rack-mounted 15-25 gallon sprayer and to keep up with the brush and fences on my family's 80-acre property about 75% of the time. A little light trail riding and hunting will use up the other 25%.

Though I live in Western Washington I'm thinking that I would be wise to buy in Oregon and save on the sales tax. Can anyone recommend a Honda dealer in the NW Oregon area?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
The only one I know of is Honda of St. John's. 7741 N. Lombard St. Portland, OR 97203 (503) 286-8816. I have not purchased anything from them since I live in Southern Oregon and bought mine in Medford.
Thanks SOJOE. I used the Honda dealer feature and requested a quote from a couple of the Portland area dealers. We'll see how they compare to the Washington dealer quotes I get,
2006 Honda Foreman for sale

If your interested I'm selling my Foreman S 4x4/2x4. I live in Billings, MT. A Little bit of a drive but it will be worth the drive it's like brand new. It only has 40 hours with 116 miles on it. It's Green. Has a K&N filter, Jet kit, and hand warmers.
e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.