Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, has anyone used wheel adapters? I picked up a new set of 2016 Ranger take off wheels/tires for the bargain price of $140.00. my plan was to locate a set of Foreman/Rubicon wheels to mount the tires on. However, my search shows that super atv and quite a few other vendors offer an adapter. Id love to make these fit as is on my 2002 Rancher ES. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Nick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've checked on a few different forums and am getting mixed thoughts on spacing them. I don't think the front wouldn't be nearly as bad as the rear regarding spacing. I'm going to jack it up this evening and compare the Polaris wheel spacing to the Honda spacing.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Have to factor in the thickness of the adapter plate and add that to the offset. Wider track would increase lateral stability.

How does the tire size compare to stock, or the largest tire usually used on that machine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tires are a 26" vs the stock 24". Appears to be plenty of clearance though. I found 2" and 3" spacers but couldn't find the 2.5" again. Still going to look for oem wheels, preferably some from a Rubicon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts