Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Foreman and I hit a log with my right front wheel while riding the other night. Since then the bike pulls hard to the right. Could someone please suggest something I could do to fix this. Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
QUOTE ("lasallen":unv7lp7j)
I have a 2006 Foreman and I hit a log with my right front wheel while riding the other night. Since then the bike pulls hard to the right. Could someone please suggest something I could do to fix this. Thanks
check your tie rod and ends. might have one bent.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i dont think there is gunna be any way to fix it other then figure out what is bent and replace it. you may have just bent a tie rod or an arm

·
Registered
936 Posts
its either a tie rod.. or were the tie rod goes into the steering stem.. a friend has a 300ex and hit another 300 at a race. at it bent the bottom of the steering stem

·
Registered
16 Posts
The same thing happened to mine after it rolled down a 30' hill . Jack the front end up and adjust the tie rod end until the wheel is straight with the other front wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.