Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 rubicon 500 footshift and after I hit about 25 kmph the check engine light, 4wd light and diff lock light will all flash. Also my speedo isn’t working at all. Sometimes the lights will all flash once, then wait a few seconds and flash once again, and sometimes they will just keep flashing consistently not displaying any code. Also sometimes my power steering won’t work and light comes on and stays on. As soon as I turn bike off and back on everything works properly except speedo, and until I go over 10 or 20kmph. Once those lights all come on it seems like I can’t turn on/off 4wd or diff lock. Any ideas? I ran the test that the service manual says, check continuity between the center wire of the speed sensor plug in with the wire from the 16p connector in back of the speedometer set up. It had continuity and it said that if it does to replace the speedo set up, would that messed up speedo cause those other three lights to come on after a certain speed as well as mess up my PS sometimes? Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
have you checked the battery connections? maybe loose cable or bad battery..

·
Registered
704 Posts
i would pull apart all accessible wiring plugs and put some dielectric grease on them. double check the engine and battery ground also. make sure battery is good ruby's do not like weak batteries!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 rubicon 500 footshift and after I hit about 25 kmph the check engine light, 4wd light and diff lock light will all flash. Also my speedo isn’t working at all. Sometimes the lights will all flash once, then wait a few seconds and flash once again, and sometimes they will just keep flashing consistently not displaying any code. Also sometimes my power steering won’t work and light comes on and stays on. As soon as I turn bike off and back on everything works properly except speedo, and until I go over 10 or 20kmph. Once those lights all come on it seems like I can’t turn on/off 4wd or diff lock. Any ideas? I ran the test that the service manual says, check continuity between the center wire of the speed sensor plug in with the wire from the 16p connector in back of the speedometer set up. It had continuity and it said that if it does to replace the speedo set up, would that messed up speedo cause those other three lights to come on after a certain speed as well as mess up my PS sometimes? Thanks for any help
Mine is doing the exact same thing (other than power steering) can’t find anything else in an issue with this. What did you find was the issue??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts