Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a question the plastics on my 05 are cracked faded and well you get the idea. I have a 03 350 parts bike will the plastics interchange? Can I use the newer trim on older plastics? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kinda need to know what bike you have now.

Jared

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
They might interchange, I've never done it. I bet they would be close enough to make them work, might have to build a few custom brackets though. As far as the newer trim working on the older plastic, I don't think it will. I have been wrong more than once though. It doesn't take much to swap out plastic so try it and see how close they are.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking at the parts breakdown a few of the bolt hole might be in the same place. Easiest one to try is usually the front fender. Give it a shot and see how it comes out. You can always patch your plastics back together with a few pieces of sheet metal and some rivets. A little wet sanding with some fine grit sandpaper (check out some of the threads for renewing plastics) and you are back in business.

Jared

·
Registered
216 Posts
All of the locations that mount to the frame are the same (racks and front bumper) but all of the plastics are completely different, including the inner fenders, the fender flares, the tank shroud, the pull start cover, everything. I had an 04 400 AT and I still have my 01 350 ES. It would need to be a full body swap to make it all work nicely. And on the new body style you have two rear taillights instead of one in the storage door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts