Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else with a 05 or 06 foreman noticed the plastic peice right under the seat on the right side not fitting just right..it has 3 tabs in the back and the top one will not stay snapped in..plus when it is snapped in the bottom of the cover lays over the silver engine cover and pushes back out..maybe it's just a problem on mine..just asking.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
thats true Ray, its the same way on my rubicon almost in the same place. i have tryed to bend the rack back and its almost impossible to so i just forgot about it.
-Aaron

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have exactly same problem. Did it since brand new and only have had it 4 months. Came off several times while riding and in garage. Never seems to fit just right. About to bring it in for my 20 hour/100 mile maintenance schedule. All other pieces seem to fit just fine but this one. Looks like it is common problem.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, i noticed mine when it was brand new with 10 miles lose..i just took the seat off now to see why..at least i know now it's not just mine..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine fits fine but the piece on the left side of the gas tank is like it has a little bubble i it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine pops loose too, I have noticed the problem for about 2 months now. No big deal, just bugs me when I think about it.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I have not had any probs with mine. Make sure the 3 rubber mounts are seated compltely into the frame. Before you try to replace the panel. I have hd those rubber mounts fold inward before.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
How about just leaving it off?I thought of that......I have to remove it every time I use the primer on the carb.,and it's tricky getting it to stay on there.On mine,it seems like the pegs on the back of the panel don't line up with the rubber grommets,the pegs go into the grommets at an angle.

·
Registered
142 Posts
MINE IS THE SAME WAY, I THOUGHT THE SNORK WAS PUSHIN IT OUT BUT ITS NOT, I DUNNNO

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That is soo funny you bring that up.. I have been at the " Car Wash " at Suburban Estates and watched people walking around for hours saying " Hey...Who lost this off of their Honda ? " Almost everyone I know has lost that exact piece when riding, swimming, .. **** I have seen them fall off while sitting still. Dunno why..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.