·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this ones mine... it was dirtier but it rained... lol

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
now that is dirty one there dookie....Cant come close to topping that one, but heres mine after some riding today...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Nice muddy pic there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man and its too cold here to clean it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here's me before:

And here's me muddy:

We get a little bit NASTY and very DIRTY on our rides.

And I'll go ahead and start off on the wrong foot here by saying...NO...you wont' see me wearing a helmet, and yes...that is a beer can on my front bumper. If this type of riding bothers you then go ahead and ban me from posting pics now. 99% of all the pics I post from MY rides will be NO helmets (kids WILL have helmets) and adults will likely be enjoying a frosty adult beverage. Get over it.

Now...back to my pics:
In THIS pic you'll notice there is a Polaris 700 that is stuck. He tried to follow me on my Foreman and didn't make it. I'm the one he's tossing the tow strap to so I can pull his Polaris 700 out of the mud hole I just rode through. Notice the Grizzly behind the Polaris...well...he also had to be pulled out.

And if you look in the background and you'll see another Foreman (Red one w/ 28" Outlaws) about to dive in an even deeper hole. He rode through it with no problems!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Nice pics ksims1868!!! Nice bike too, couple questions...where are those pictures from, that is some serious mud there! Also, Ive noticed a few people with the basketballs in the front end, does it help it float much?

·
Registered
51 Posts
The mud shots are from a place called Newport in Crosby, TX. Riding there is very extreme with LOTS of deep mud and water.

Here are a few shots from another place called Mel's...which is also in Crosby, TX.

Crosby is on the East side of Houston.

This is the "boat hole" or "skinny dipping hole" out at Mel's place. It is quite a hot spot in the summertime. Boats will come in there and anchor and us ATV'ers will ride out to them and hang out in the water. Yes...we actually cross this spot quite often. Ths spots are about 2 miles from the nearest road and it takes a pretty serious quad to get out here successfully.

Here is a different water hole at Mel's. It is also cross-able if you know the right path to take...which thankfully I do. I've seen many 4x4 quads sunk in both of these water holes...and even a Jeep once with a brave (or foolish) driver.

Here's the other side of the "skinny dipping hole". You can see a few boats in the water. That chick on the back actually came on one of those boats. When I was crossing the water...she decided she wanted to leave the boat and ride around for a while. It was pretty fun.

Last one: This is another beach area about half a mile from the one's pictured above. Much skinny dipping going on here as well...as you can probably see by my clothes on the rack.

Newport is at least 1000 acres of land and Mel's is about 700-750 acres. I've ridden Mel's place for years and still find new trails EVERY time I go out there. We're very fortunate here in Houston to have places like this. Newport is free, and Mel's only cost $5

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
All i gout to say is thats one nice atv Stereo system lol

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
a pic of my ride

my favorite thing to do

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Great pictures ksims1868, thanks for sharing! I wish that was a little closer to FL looks like an awesome place to go riding!!! Jealous for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts

First snow riding since new.

right after I brought it home from the Honda dealer

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Here is my ride. I'm at Mel's in Crosby, Tx. also called Soggy Bottom.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
O.K. Oh boy. How do I make it smaller? Can someone please delete that monstrous picture. That is why it took so long to upload. Later.

·
Administrator
355 Posts
Fixed it up for you. If you have any photo editing software, try resizing them a little first, must have been a nice camera!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know this is off topic but...

if you use windows xp there is an update patch you can get that lets you resize picures by right clicking on the picture and selecting the resize option
it then gives you 3 sizes to choose from..

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Thanks admin.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2004 Foreman S

Here's my Foreman I just bought a few months ago, first ATV I've ever had and its a blast! I bought it primarily to duck hunt but have found I ride the bayou behind my house more than I hunt! I hope to learn more about it through this forum and maybe some diffrent places to ride. I'm trying to get some of my friends to buy some ATV's so we can go trail riding or mudding soon!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts