Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the HMF pipe, is the jet included, or do i have to buy it seperately? If so, what size should I be looking at? Also with the K&N filter, do I need to put a pre-filter or "sock" over it??

·
Registered
516 Posts
Pipe does not come with jets. Are you going to snorkel it? If ya are, go to your local dealer and get an OEM 135 jet, air/fuel 2 1/2 turns out. If not, then get a OEM 132 I believe it is and start at 2 turns out and fine tune it from there. As for the prefilter, its up to you. I got one with my filter but have never used it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what eustis said is what most everyone is running down this way. no snorkel oem 132.5 and with a oem 135

I have a friend up in north canada that is running the same setup I have with good results. snorkel, custom exhaust, aftermarket filter, oem 135 jet

IMO the oem jets will flow better than the dyno jets. Most places will list if the jets come with the exhaust.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Atvoutfitters.com, get the performance kit. Comes with OEM jets, HMF Utility Pipe, K&N filter w/prefilter (sock) as one package. Call them up and ask for Matt because sometimes they are on backorder from HMF, he can take your order and tell you if it's in stock. The kits usually run about $300 plus shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.