Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna see some foremans with outlaw tires on them. See what kind of mods people are using with them.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Go to the picture post there should be lots in there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's mine! Older pic (w/out skid plates).

·
Registered
266 Posts
CWSNAKE

Do you like the power with all the mods and tires on that foreman? Does it have enough?

·
Registered
105 Posts
how do those 28s ride? i had some 26s and they were a lil rough but someone told me that the 28s rode better, dont know if thats true or not

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finally got my tires. Bike is a little dirty and froze up from weekend before. Got no heat in my garage yet. It's around -15 degrees celcious up here.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Where did you find 2.5" wheel spacers?

·
Registered
23 Posts
wolfemsn,

I love it. It has enough power to spin them in thick mud in first gear. I usually don't spin them fast anyway, the outlaws dig better if turned slow. It's a beast. I have a buddy with same mods as me and he has 29.5's. They are sometimes a little too much for the motor. I hear the clutch kit will solve that though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Robb, what size are your "small" outlaws? If they are 26's did it take away a good amount of power?

·
Registered
8 Posts
(1427 the given file has not been up loaded) or somthing like that.That is the error mesage.

I have pics, but they will not download.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Found my 2.5 inch spacers on ebay. I got them for $69 canadian, including shipping. It was a guy in miami i believe. He has a store and probably still sells them.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I just used some cheap semi flat black paint from wal mart. I spray another coat on when its gets scratched.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
QUOTE ("Adam A.":nyux0jm3)
(1427 the given file has not been up loaded) or somthing like that.That is the error mesage.

I have pics, but they will not download.
How big (filesize) are the pics???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.