Honda Foreman Forums banner

Pics of my 420, let me know what yall thank!!!

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  fourdig 
#1 ·
There are not a lot of stuff out for the 420's but I manage!!!!!

#2 ·
That's a nice lookin bike, I like the 420's

#3 ·
looks good I just ordered skids for mine. $350. oh well either that or tear something up i guess. i wanted to buy bumpers with my christmas $ but after seeing what i managed to do to the stock skids i called and ordered me a set. now i can hit it and go on. bumper for my next pay day or whenever i can collect enough quarters.
I love the 420 ive almost got enough time on it to do the first oil change, so i have a long ways to go on getting used to it.but this will be my 3rd trip in three weeks after getting it and ditching the polaris.

#4 ·
It looks really nice and exctioners are a good tire

#8 ·
Looks Good! I also have Executioners on my Foreman and I think they are an awesome tire. How does the 420 compare to a foreman 500 as far as power goes?

#9 ·
QUOTE ("Yooperforeman":3csr0gjw)
Looks Good! I also have Executioners on my Foreman and I think they are an awesome tire. How does the 420 compare to a foreman 500 as far as power goes?
The 420 is awsome and I love it !!! My buddy has the Foreman 500 and we ran them together, and I max out at 60 with the Executioners and he hit 56 to 58 and he has the same tires also....I just love the H.P.!!! The EFI is
sweet to cause you don't need a choke it and all !!!!! Matt

#10 ·
Sharp looking, the tires really make it look mean. My buddy runs them on his 500.

thinking of trading in the ol ladies 350 in for the 420.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.