Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic states, would really appreciate some reviews and some pics of these tires on their hondas... going to be purchasing SS108 Black wheels with potentially These tires. Thank you all for your input and pics in advance.... -Tony

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have no problems with the tires at all. matter of fact i love them considering the price and functionality. i do mostly mud riding so as far as that goes no compaints. They are a little rough on the street but what business does an atv have on the road. The 108 SS are great too. I had a set of the first series and the paint came off of the out edge. I called ITP and they sent me some new ones out free of charge. I only had to pay mounting. Since the replacements i have had no problems either. PS: I am in the Air Force too. I am an instructor down at keesler for PMEL.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, i have another question i forgot to ask. The question i have is does your foreman turn the tires fine in stock form do you know? i have all stock engine so i am kinda nervous but regardless im still going to use them. The tires are going to be here today and the wheels here on Tuesday so i am pretty excited to try them out. I was stationed at Hill AFB, UT but recently separated after 4 years of service. I was an F-16 Crew Chief and did all the major maintenance and over hauls on the base's 90+ jets.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I had 27" gators on my stock 05' foreman. It turned them no problem. I loved them. All the people around here run gators and have no complaints. I switched to laws to try them out and like them better. Not as good in the trails as gators though. Gators are my fav tire besides laws.

·
Registered
404 Posts
gators pic and oulaw/gator comparison.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much for the input and got my Gators in Sat. and wheels will be here tomorrow... I am getting gitty like a lil school girl... LOL. But for real im excited and from the sound of your review the gators will be perfect for my riding. I greatly appreciate your imput and put it to good use..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i got my tires on now and was wondering what you have found to be the best all around tire pressure on these tires? Thank you in advance.
-Tony

·
Registered
404 Posts
I ran 5 pounds. My friens run 7 to 10. Depends on how hard you want your trail riding to be. I even run 5 in my laws, really rough tire. Arms are sore after riding trails for a few hours.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love the tires..when they keep air.I've had problems with them breaking the bead while playing in mudholes,I don't know what the deal is other than it makes a huge mess on the tire machine at work.The sidewall says no more than 7psi max.I tried running them at 4-5 psi,kept breaking beads,ran them up to 7 still the same problem.Have had better luck at 12psi but still(just yesterday) breaking beads.Luckily they have a tough sidewall and you can ride the bike with 4 flats back to the truck.Any body else have this problem?I've cleaned the rim and tire mounting surfaces no knicks or burrs they just pop when riding trails/mud holes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a problem with keeping air in 2 of mine as well, just add some SLIME in all 4 tires and all was good!

·
Registered
105 Posts
set the bead as best as I could(ran up to 30 psi and set to 12psi)I didn't run it up to 30 until i started having problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.