Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Thanks for just talking me out of buying 29.5 Robb......

just so ya know this is what your tires look like on a Brute Force 650. Courtesy of Budda who just got them last weekend....just in case you are looking for replacements

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Jet kit and HMF going on Saturday morning

should be unbelievable. oh and those rears are 12's not 10's:shock:

guess we will see at Mudfest....

which reminds me Robb, you cant sell until after that. or at least ride there all weekend with a for sale sign on her

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I know I am a sell out, but I dont know what choice I really have. I would love more then anything to keep my Foreman, but I cant afford to replace gears every 300 miles???? What are my options here?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
upgrade to the rubicon

or i still know of a nice Kodiak with 10 hours on it for sale

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I figured with that crazy tranny they had in them it would be a different set up. guess not.

sent you a pm about the Kodiak

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Are you leavin' the Honda bunch Robb?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Can't really blame him for wanting to get out of Honda after his luck with them. Only true Honda that is a real soldier is the 450's.

That Brute does look mighty tempting though. At least then when you break something you can just blame it on power. If it makes you feel any better.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I gotta agree with you on the 450's. Seems them & the Ranchers are about
the toughest, most reliable things out there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
If you are thinking about coming to the dark side The new BF 650 has IRS on it. I personally like the SRA and would choose the Prairie 700. The only downfall with the Kawi is the stupid EBC motor will break from running water like we do.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I really cant afford to get another atv, and everything comparable to the Foreman is quite a bit more. Think I'm stuck with it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.