Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
same here

I got my Perfex installed the other night after a ride. The install on the front was really easy. The rear! wow it was a pain in the butt to me. Not to sure how it fits for you guys? but i did get it put on. The ride is very smooth! After we got it installed we went for a ride, my brother has a HL lift on his 500. It is a day-night difference between the HL and Perfex. Although the HL does give just a little bit more lift. But i can live with that, and it was only $89 for the Perfex. I would suggest this kit to anyone that wants a little smoother ride and a decent install. I will get pics with my 500 beside a stock 500, then mine on 26" MST's w/perfex beside a stocker 500, then mine with MST's w/perfex by my brothers HL lifted on 27"vampires.... i cant wait to get home!! got to get some pics for you guys!!!! Should be home saturday! sorry for the ranting, im anxious to get home.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.