Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would get some Mud Zilla's.There the lightest mud tire for big Mudriders.I would'nt get big tires,unless your planning on doing some MAJOR modifications to the engine,and gears.If you are,I would suggest the following............

A Jet kit
Pipe
Rincon Gear Reduction
Air Filter kit
AND if your into mudriding and willing to spend some serious $$$$$$.......

A Engine Build by Turner Cycles to get it up to a...........
720cc 2,500$
767cc 3,000$
780cc 3,800$
802cc 4,500$

If you want a direct link,here it is.....<a href="http://www.turnercycles.com/4x4s/4x4.html" target="_blank">http://www.turnercycles.com/4x4s/4x4.html</a>

My Dollar and 50 cent's.........................

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well,i'm talking about the lightest tires out of them two.I'm not talking out of ALL tires.And I know that you don't need all that,but that would make an awsome bike

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i would stick with 27 cuz any thing bigger and the rincon might not beable to turn it.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I couldn't even turn little 27" 589's good with my 03 Rinny. I personally wouldn't go over 27" but that's just my opinion. Remember my 27" 589's only measured 26".

DUDE BIGB01, you don't have a clue.

·
Registered
936 Posts
ya he dont know much.. if a rincon had a low range ya 27s or 28s

BIGB01, at least we dont need a new top end rebuit. and u dont even know wat was wronge..

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
stock tires they arnt bad for playing but rincons just arent geared low enough to run bigger tires

·
Registered
301 Posts
Round man, do you have a stock wheeler other than tires? If so, I can find you a hole here in south Arkansas that you won't turn them in

And BIG01, why get bigger tires than you need? For example, if he is trail riding on fairly muddy trails, why would he want the added weight and steering effort of 28's? I'd get 26's on a Rincon.

Oh, and Outlaws weigh less than Mudzillas I believe...not positive on that though. I'd get the laws over the zillas for sure.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Laws are lighter than zillas, but they are harder to turn because the huge sidelugs grab more and create a higher resistance. if you get outlaws, i would say 27x9.5 all around. for zillas get 27x10 and 27x12. JMO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.