Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 2 bikes are the ones I bought back in 85. The Honda Forman is in storage for now, unless I pull it out to install Warn424.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Wow! Those look to be in good shape to be 20 years old. Can't beat them Honda's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wow! That would be cool to have those around the garage again.......I grew up on Honda ATC's....1982 Honda 185s no suspension, and my Dad had the Big Red, neighbors had 2 ATC 200m's. My Dad eventually traded the Big Red in for one of the first Honda Foremen 4x4's........Oh the good ole days!

Very nice machines. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Randy is definately OLD school. Ha Ha Ha!! Please don't hurt me Randy

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was around them, just never got to ride one.
O K Carl, That's one.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i am only 15 but i had a 185 (well it was my brothers but i rode it with him i was 8 and he would let me drive) and a 110 (bought for $200 and then sold it for $50 about 3 months before i got the Rubi) and my uncle has a mint big red and i would love to have one

·
Registered
60 Posts
One of my buddies still rides one of those. He has 26" mud bugs on it and goes wherever we go ... usually crabwalking. Funny to watch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sweet looking trike, I had one of those burried to the top of the tires once it took a pickup we got that stuck and then a tracktor to finally get everything out. I learned that day if you are moving even slightly don't get off the throttle

·
Registered
385 Posts
my dad raced his 250R and was one of the first sponsored racers for wiseco i think. he had durablue axles, highperformance reeeds, etc. he raced in the river center a few times...heres a picture

1 - 13 of 13 Posts