Honda Foreman Forums banner

Opinion on 2003 Rubicon

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  MAD MUDDER 
#1 ·
I know a guy that has a 2003 Honda Rubicon. It has been garage kept and has just over 300 miles on it. It has not been ridden hard at all and looks as if it had just came from the dealership. He is asking $4,000 and I was wanting to know if everyone felt like that was a good deal or not. I know for a fact it doesn't have a thing wrong with it and probably hasn't been ridden more than a 1/4 of a mile from his house. I appreciate everyone's opinion so let me know what you think. Thanks.

#3 ·
that is a good deal. i would atleast go and look at it. sounds like a nice bike.
-Aaron

#4 ·
I have seen it Mad Mudder and it is just like I described. The guy who owns it has his own business and has several toys that he doesn't use. I had more miles on my Rancher the first month I owned it. I know it is hard to believe that someone could own an '03 with only 300 miles on it but it is so. I am very seriously considering it.

#5 ·
if it is what you want i would get it, it seems like it is a good deal. i would test drive it first to see if the tranny is ok first.
-Aaron

#7 ·
no problem glad i could help.
-Aaron

#8 ·
no problem glad i could help.
-Aaron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.