Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i'm there.. is it offical that we can camp? I can be ready by 5 to do whatever...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
what about some wood?? Euro, with all that sod you lay I know you can get some pallets

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Budda and myself are in for Friday night...we can be there by 8:00-9:00 ish

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("Grizz":3r214lfu)
what about some wood?? Euro, with all that sod you lay I know you can get some pallets

ill be driving my neighborhood this week to see if anybody did any yard maintence and cut down some trees but no guarantee. I thin keverybody is gonna have to go to Publix and buy a bundle of firewood

by the way....where the **** am i going anyway?

anybody have a address to this place?

·
Registered
859 Posts
With the friday camping still up in the air I think we should meet up late on friday night. Maybe meet at the gas station at 11:00. Then if we can't get in we can sleep in line in our trucks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
QUOTE ("screg":3gmm6wif)
With the friday camping still up in the air I think we should meet up late on friday night. Maybe meet at the gas station at 11:00. Then if we can't get in we can sleep in line in our trucks.
But if we meet up earlier and they don't let us in we all can just go to the bar.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":1owirm6l)
QUOTE ("Grizz":1owirm6l)

ill be driving my neighborhood this week to see if anybody did any yard maintence and cut down some trees but no guarantee. I thin keverybody is gonna have to go to Publix and buy a bundle of firewood

by the way....where the **** am i going anyway?

anybody have a address to this place?[/quote]

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW TO GET THERE!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
we have to be there before 9 to get in.... from what my sources have told me...

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I should be able to make it by 9pm.

At the gate, or the store on 415 and 46??. Its quicker for the Brevard County folks to run 95 to 44 then come south on 415, instead of meeting at that store. Just let me know, I'll just follow the crowd....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
He just said we have to be at the gate before 9pm.... its not open to the public.... I just made a couple arrangments for everyone.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.