Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a problem starting my '05 rubicon a couple of weeks ago. Thought it was the weather as it was belo zero, but it still wouldn't start after I towed it into my shop, it just kept back-firing. I ran the shift lever back and forth a couple of times and it fired right up.

anyone else ever had this problem???

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Stand by... I am going to go put mine in a freezer beings I live in Florida..The state with NO RAIN...and 90 degrees at 3am in the morning. You guys are killing us Southerners... Man, what we would give to get a weather break around here... You are gonna have to wait for a Northerner to answer that question. Wait.... I think I just saw a military guy wearing desert camo run thru the yard...and a sand storm is beginning to build....Im gonna go take a cold shower...

·
Registered
17 Posts
04 rubicon never had that problem but where you trying to start it when it was in gear, may be some safety thing.Oh I am in Canada my Rubi starts at more than -20 with a little encouragement!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
nuetral position sensor my have been froze up just a thought put dioelectric greaes on it to keep moisture out just a thought really don't know what woud have caused it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.