Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked for this section thinking that other people with recons would respond, but no luck so far. Am I the only one with a recon?
Brian

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Where is the Recon people???

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
they are all 9 years old and not allowed to use the computer yet

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
My wife rides one, just because I didn't know better when I bought it and go her a bigger bike. Don't get me wrong the recons are a good bike she floats through a lot of stuff. She just has a hard time following me in the places that I go.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice Joke deadmullet

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deadmullet, I resent that comment! I'm 27 but sometimes I wish I was 9 again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ride a recon, and after riding a 4x4 suzuki, (front end spin = front end sliding down the hill, I did better when I switched to 2wd). honda had better done a super job on the foreman to make it out do the little guy on steep, tight, twisty trails. well at least when they are dry. that said, I want a foreman for the other 90% of my rideing. Those 22 inch tires and low center of gravity don't mud very well. And well 220cc isn't 490 something when it comes to grunt pulling or climbing straight up.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Here is a picture of a buddy of mine on my wifes we had to test the new snorkel

·
Registered
105 Posts
yea my dad got my mom a 05 recon es, trying to convince her to let me snorkel it and put some lil vamps. i love riding that thing everytime i ride it i wanna go buy me one. theyre just so much fun and compact i can wheelie on that thing forever and donuts galore

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think that the recon is an awesome bike i had one for my girlfriend but i got rid of it so she could upgrade to a 450 but she loved that little thing

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Tough little bikes... And the nice thing is that if you get stuck, you lift the front end and turn it 90 degrees and you are out. I tried to lift the front of my 650 Rincon and blew both my nutz out !!!!!!! Pros and Cons Ha Ha Ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts