Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE ("countyboy 90":2s05l5a2)
onebad420a where did you get your honda from?
weber's they gave me a good deal on a white 08 S I think Im going this weekend since it will be warm call me lol 217 343 9163

·
Registered
111 Posts
I jsut got the foreman back from the shop. where do you ride at?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
QUOTE ("onebad420a":3c8473fl)
QUOTE ("countyboy 90":3c8473fl)
onebad420a where did you get your honda from?
weber's they gave me a good deal on a white 08 S I think Im going this weekend since it will be warm call me lol 217 343 9163[/quote]
We got ours at weber's 3 years ago and the dealer still remembers us every time we go in to get parts...which isnt often. that there tells me they are a good dealer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE ("bugz1racing":3ld550co)
nosidamde. I have been to the place in Aledo. I took my 400ex there but it could be great for 4x4 also. Solon is a good place now that they do not allow jeeps and trucks in there.
I agree with you that it's a better place since they blocked it off to Jeeps and trucks. They changed one other thing though, you need to have your quad registered to ride there(pay the yearly fee for a sticker).

Where exactly is that place in Aledo? Do you have an address? If you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it! Maybe me and some friends could meet you there sometime?

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (countyboy 90 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=119197
I jsut got the foreman back from the shop. where do you ride at?
in green creek, gravel pits, but mustly in van. at the north river bottems may have to come with sometime this summer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all, I live on the Indiana,Illinoise state line. I havent been there in years but it used to be fine to ride at Mill Creek east of Marshall. My Daughter races quarter midgets. We are all over Illinoise. I have went threw many of the towns that you all named.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
QUOTE (onebad420a @ Feb 10 2009, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121060
in green creek, gravel pits, but mustly in van. at the north river bottems may have to come with sometime this summer
i have hard there is alot of riding are are in the north river bottems but i havent been since i dont know exactly where to go...if you havent read already i live in vandalia.

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (JWJR @ Feb 11 2009, 06:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121122
i have hard there is alot of riding are are in the north river bottems but i havent been since i dont know exactly where to go...if you havent read already i live in vandalia.
yea umm most the time its on sundays around noon but there are weeks we went 3 times a week we all park on super daves lot and ride there its only like a mile from his lot dont know if you know him lol he just bought an 800 pol since he totaled his 500 pol this summer

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (countyboy 90 @ Feb 11 2009, 06:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121123
where are the gravel pits?
two ways there im pretty sure no ones aload there lol but everyone goes my buddy is a cop city and county so I call him before we go but one is just drive past petro into country and you almust run into it in the bottem and the others at the shooting range by the dam at lake sara

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
QUOTE (onebad420a @ Feb 13 2009, 08:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121382
yea umm most the time its on sundays around noon but there are weeks we went 3 times a week we all park on super daves lot and ride there its only like a mile from his lot dont know if you know him lol he just bought an 800 pol since he totaled his 500 pol this summer
does super dave know how to get to the trails?...my sister knows him and likes to go to some of his partys :rolleyes: and there aint any riding at the river bottems right now the rivers up about 10 ft.

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (JWJR @ Feb 13 2009, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=121384
does super dave know how to get to the trails?...my sister knows him and likes to go to some of his partys :rolleyes: and there aint any riding at the river bottems right now the rivers up about 10 ft.
yea he knows he goes alot lol and Im pretty sure there riding tomarrow lol

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (REBEL61 @ Mar 1 2009, 01:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=122658
i am from robinson not far from bridgeport.always ready to ride and looking for places to ride
thats about an hour and a half isnt it from effingham like south east :confused

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (nosidamde @ Jan 13 2009, 06:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=119341
I agree with you that it's a better place since they blocked it off to Jeeps and trucks. They changed one other thing though, you need to have your quad registered to ride there(pay the yearly fee for a sticker).

Where exactly is that place in Aledo? Do you have an address? If you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it! Maybe me and some friends could meet you there sometime?

I don't know the address for the place in Aledo. All I remember is you go thru town and turn right at the car wash as you are leaving town. You follow the road and run into it.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts