21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
yeah whiteman051990

·
Registered
936 Posts
hey il riders. well here in onley il. we got a rain and all the rivers are out. so wat the heck lets go riding bout the whole way the water was over the fenders.. but who needs snokle all vent lines are up to headlight pod... carb drain pluged.. it is about 38 degrees. it was cold well thought i whould let u all know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
how far from evansville indiana are you guys?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
about 150 miles/3 hours ruby i believe is about an hour closer than me

·
Registered
171 Posts
mt. morris, il 25 mi sw of rockford--irv toms
05 rubicon

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i live about 20 minutes from you in vandalia

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm 45 mins north west of springfield illinois

·
Registered
92 Posts
West Frankfort... I live in zeigler. Like a 5 minute drive....

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm still in Beardstown! Ride by Quincy most of the time. We do a lot of outlaw riding

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE ("bugz1racing":jgya3p13)
Im in New Boston. Not alot of places around here to go riding.
Hey bugz1racing, I'm just north of you in Illinois City! I've been to Sandy Oaks once down in Keithsburg. Really isn't an area for a 4x4 atv, more for a sport quad or dirt bike. So I feel your pain there . I ususally go to Solon, IA to ride, but haven't been there forever. I heard that there is a place in Aledo, IL that I haven't been to. Do you know where or what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Effingham IL do some riding here do must of it in vandaila in the north river bottems

·
Registered
20 Posts
nosidamde. I have been to the place in Aledo. I took my 400ex there but it could be great for 4x4 also. Solon is a good place now that they do not allow jeeps and trucks in there.

21 - 40 of 117 Posts